We support the use of ranked voting for Santa Monica's elections.
Santa Monica residents (28 total):
Zack Beatty, Co-Founder, Santa Monica Greens
Gene Burke Founder, Santa Monicans for Safe Drinking Water Coalition
Amy Connolly, Co-Founder, Santa Monica Ranked Voting
Michael J. Dixon
Mike Feinstein, former City Council member and former Mayor
Kelly Hayes-Raitt, Candidate for Assembly, 2006
Herb Katz, Mayor Pro-Tempore*
Kevin McKeown, City Council member
Elizabeth H. Sholtz
Jeffrey Sklar Chair, Santa Monica Rent Stabilization Board
Larry Skuce, member of Coalition for Economic Survival, Publicist for Santa Monica College film club
* Mayor Pro-Tempore Herb Katz adds, "I favor it being tried."
Two additional Santa Monicans have endorsed but have requested not to be identified on our website.
Non-residents (33 total):
Linda J. Albertano
William R. Boehmke, Jr.
Robert H. Donovan
A. Lynn Pentz
Julie Walters, Co-Founder, Santa Monica Ranked Voting
* Edward Asner endorses the use of ranked voting for elections "EVERYWHERE."
One additional non-resident has endorsed but has requested not to be identified on our website.
Add your endorsement!
If you would like to endorse, please e-mail us. In your e-mail, please include the following information.
- Your name
- The statement you are endorsing: ``I support the use of ranked voting for Santa Monica's elections.''
- How you would like to be identified
- Whether or not you live in Santa Monica
- Any other comments
- If we may include your name on our website and any materials we present to elected officials.
If you are not already on our list-serve and would like to be
Help us out by gathering endorsements!
Many thanks on behalf of Santa Monica Ranked Voting!